Welcome Message

Welcome to the blog and site of Iowa Author Buzz Malone. I always enjoy hearing from readers. Please leave comments and send me emails to let me know what you think. Your opinions matter more than you might think. Your words inspire me more than you could ever know. To find out more about my writing and books, please click above on the book titles or email me at buzzdmalone@gmail.com

If you are looking for my Union Leader Blog, please go to http://theunionleader.blogspot.com/




Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Literary Agent Rejection Complaints Rejected

Jenna CosgroveYesterday 9:40 PM
I don't see what's so bad about that. It's a standard rejection. Also, it was not 'spammed' to you. A reply to a query you send to someone isn't spam - it's a reply.
 
Buzz Malone7:14 AM
Jenna, Thank you for that very insightful comment! Now that I've viewed the entire situation through your 'glass is half full' perspective, I realize that I was horribly mistaken. Good luck with your future in literary career management.
 
UPDATE!
I was apparently wrong about my feelings regarding the literary agent's choice of words in her Form Rejection Letter. Stating that she (or he, because God forbid we actually call anyone out on their practices. It might cause them to summarily reject my queries without actually reading them...oh, wait, they're already doing that) had chosen poor words in the spammed out rejection response was wrong of me and I apologize to the literary agent involved, Jenna, and all of my regular readers (hi mom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment