Welcome Message

Welcome to the blog and site of Iowa Author Buzz Malone. I always enjoy hearing from readers. Please leave comments and send me emails to let me know what you think. Your opinions matter more than you might think. Your words inspire me more than you could ever know. To find out more about my writing and books, please click above on the book titles or email me at buzzdmalone@gmail.com

If you are looking for my Union Leader Blog, please go to http://theunionleader.blogspot.com/




Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good Feelers With Jenna!



Jenna CosgroveJan 29, 2013

I don't see what's so bad about that. It's a standard rejection. Also, it was not 'spammed' to you. A reply to a query you send to someone isn't spam - it's a reply.

Buzz MaloneYesterday 7:14 AM

Jenna, Thank you for that very insightful comment! Now that I've viewed the entire situation through your 'glass is half full' perspective, I realize that I was horribly mistaken. Good luck with your future in literary career management.

Jenna CosgroveYesterday 7:07 PM

Hey Buzz. I love snarky people. Snark away, however in your quest for representation you might find that posts like yours are more detrimental than anything. 

Buzz Malone8:52 PM

Dear Jenna,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concern for my ongoing personal struggles. I couldn't agree with you more. My difficulty finding literary representation is clearly the result of my own negativity and has absolutely nothing to do with a skewed selection process that is comparable to purchasing a powerball ticket, unless Steven King happens to be your neighbor. Hopefully, now that I have more fully understood the error of my ways (and attached a picture of a furry bunny and a smiley face to my query letter), the rainbows and unicorns that I seek shall magically appear. Best Wishes! Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment