Welcome Message

Welcome to the blog and site of Iowa Author Buzz Malone. I always enjoy hearing from readers. Please leave comments and send me emails to let me know what you think. Your opinions matter more than you might think. Your words inspire me more than you could ever know. To find out more about my writing and books, please click above on the book titles or email me at buzzdmalone@gmail.com

If you are looking for my Union Leader Blog, please go to http://theunionleader.blogspot.com/




Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Writer's Grind

I am currently slugging it out with the last few chapters of my next novel. It is a brutally painful endeavor. Every sentence is work and I find myself suffering through every single word. It is a terrible business, this writing. When I'm not doing it I feel less than complete and know that I am wasting precious moments of my life. When I am writing, it is a grind to get to the end of every new story. I have never had such a tough time of it before...and it is turning out to be some of my best work. That's how it is, I suppose. How else could it be really? 

If you happen to read this then drop me a line at buzzdmalone@gmail.com as I would love to hear from all of you and I always look forward to taking a break from the grind and answering messages!

Thanks for Reading,

Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment