Welcome Message

Welcome to the blog and site of Iowa Author Buzz Malone. I always enjoy hearing from readers. Please leave comments and send me emails to let me know what you think. Your opinions matter more than you might think. Your words inspire me more than you could ever know. To find out more about my writing and books, please click above on the book titles or email me at buzzdmalone@gmail.com

If you are looking for my Union Leader Blog, please go to http://theunionleader.blogspot.com/




Sunday, November 25, 2012

Last Chance For Free Books!

From a brand new blog with just a handful of readers and my old Facebook friends and Twitter followers, we have managed to give away over 500 free e-copies of my books for Kindle readers so far this weekend! If you haven't already downloaded them, you had better hurry because tomorrow the price goes back up. The Amazon links for these Iowa novels are at the bottom of the post below.

Thank you to everyone who participated. I hope that all of you enjoyed time with friends and family this holiday weekend.

Thanks for Reading!

-Buzz-

No comments:

Post a Comment