Welcome Message

Welcome to the blog and site of Iowa Author Buzz Malone. I always enjoy hearing from readers. Please leave comments and send me emails to let me know what you think. Your opinions matter more than you might think. Your words inspire me more than you could ever know. To find out more about my writing and books, please click above on the book titles or email me at buzzdmalone@gmail.com

If you are looking for my Union Leader Blog, please go to http://theunionleader.blogspot.com/




Friday, November 23, 2012

Free Kindle Books

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! The Ghosts of Melrose has been updated to its free status for the rest of the holiday weekend. Make sure to get your free copies of both books this weekend and pass it along to others. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the weekend! 

Links to the free versions of my Iowa based novellas. 

The Ghosts of Melrose


Silence of Centerville

No comments:

Post a Comment